Today has been a really good Sunday for me. I felt alot of things I'd been having a hard time feeling for a while. The Holy Ghost was pretty strong around me today. I'm really glad, I don't mind being a sappy today. Church was really powerful, and then as I'm sitting here doing my homework tonight, I listened to a Rascal Flatts song called "He ain't the leavin kind". It's so true. Here's the lyrics from the part talking about God.She stayed mad at him for a lot of years
For takin' her husband
Started losin' her faith
And thinkin' that her life meant nothin'
But when she looks at those kids she raised all by herself
She knows she had some help, yeah
She knows
Chorus:
He ain't the leavin' kind
He'd never walk away
Even from those who don't believe
And wanna leave him behind
He ain't the leavin' kind
No matter what you do
No matter where you go
He's always right there with you
Even from those who don't belive
And wanna leave him behind
He ain't the leavin' kind
I really liked this song... I've had it on my computer for 2 years now and have never really listened to it before. I hope your Easter was as good as mine!

It was a good Easter, and it IS good to know that he ain't the leavin' kind. Glad it was a good day for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good easter! I love that song too! I hope everything is going well for you! I hope to see you soon! My wedding shower is April 12th from 3-5, you'll get an invitation though and I hope you can come! :)
ReplyDelete