
They dressed me up in way cute outfits, including swimwear and shirts from their summer line. They did my hair and it looked so awesome! It was huge, wavy and totally Farrah Fawcett style from the 70's or 80's. (It was slightly different than her hair in this pic, but definitely reminiscent of it)
It's so fun getting dolled up since I'm usually simple in my hair and makeup style. They did an awesome job on my makeup and hair and I felt like I looked awesome! It made my year, so far I think it was my favorite thing I've done this year, next to my trip to the beach in CA! If I get some pictures from it, I'll post them. I don't have any yet, and don't know if I'm getting them. I'm nervous to find out if the pictures look good or not. I hope I look as good in the pictures as I felt I did... so NERVOUS to find out!

yay lannnners! I'm so happy you went through it! Congrats on stepping outside your comfort zoneeee
ReplyDeleteawww girlie! I am so proud of you! I knew you would have fun! cant wait to see you..plan on leaving tues night open for me and ryan!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting Lana! I can't believe you did that-- I'm so proud of you! You have the body for it, that's for sure. I can't wait to see the pictures :).
ReplyDeleteTori
I DEMAND PIX!!!
ReplyDelete