On a sunny afternoon.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This is what happens when I take my crappy digital camera that is currently held together by a rubber band, is running out of batteries so I have to keep turning it off and waiting for some juice to come back, to Utah Lake on a sunny afternoon and use my self timer. (Oh yeah, and I tweaked some of the photos too...). I'm pretty happy with what I got.

Nelson's Grove Park. These pink flowered trees smell divine.

Utah Lake Pier

Utah Lake Pier

Utah Lake Pier

WATCH OUT FOR THE GIANT!!!!!

Utah Lake

Utah Lake... like glass. Any wake boarders mad they weren't out there?

Nestled in the rocks... right after I shot this a little snake slithered right past the camera.

It was such a beautiful day, I'm sad that one day soon I'll be employed again looking out the window sadly wishing I was out there basking in the beautiful sunshine. I guess I should be thankful I'm not employed right now instead of complaining then huh?

4 comments

  1. Great Pics Lana. What a great day to be out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I applaud you for going out and doing your own photoshoot. Good work! I like 1&2 the most. The vignetting combined with the blue looks great. I like the perspective on #2 as well. Makes me feel like you have endless possibilities in the world, even if you are standing on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lana! I am so embarrased that I forgot to congratulate you for graduating college when I saw you on your birthday. I have not looked at your blog for a while, and I just saw the pics. I am so proud of you for sticking with it. Congrats!
    Oh and I really like the pictures you took at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lana, you have to admit, these photos are pretty good for an "amateur" Have more confidence in yourself and your abilities. You can do just about whatever you want and do it well.

    Love you and good luck in your new job

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.