BUGS, BUGS, BUGS!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009



I took these spider pictures today. Don't ask me why, I hate spiders with a passion of a thousand phobias. But the pictures turned out AWESOME! And he caught a mosquito and ate it during the shoot. Also, the first picture was taken by my friend from work, Karine. We found that grasshopper just hanging out on her windshield wipers. Enjoy, the pictures still give me the creeps but I LOVE them for some reason.

Also, Aunt Jeanne, if Robert knows what kind of spider it is, and if it's poisonous, I'd love to know!








2 comments

  1. Ewwww I'm not a fan of spiders either. Those are some cool pics. I'm glad to see your doing well with photography. Good work on taking advantage of a great opertunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiders? Spiders??? Spiders??????
    Are you sure you took these photos? Maybe it was the safety of the window. Does this mean that you are going to be brave enough to sleep in our basement?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.