Lana... I will be the first to tell you I LOVE THESE! You are so freakin talented. K- This is for real... I am coming next week. Are you free. Monte can't come with me, so maybe we can just start with pictures of the girls?! I will call you on Monday-ish or just comment on my blog if you are going to be around. (Don't run away from me... I know the pics are going to turn out so CUTE!
Lana... I will be the first to tell you I LOVE THESE! You are so freakin talented. K- This is for real... I am coming next week. Are you free. Monte can't come with me, so maybe we can just start with pictures of the girls?! I will call you on Monday-ish or just comment on my blog if you are going to be around. (Don't run away from me... I know the pics are going to turn out so CUTE!
ReplyDelete