Telegram for my Mama!

Monday, January 25, 2010


It's letter time... it's been a long time since I wrote anything, so here you go!

Dear Mom,

Hey Mom! I just want you to know that I really appreciate your neverending energy to talk to me when I didn't think I could make it through the hard times last fall. Everytime I called you which was a lot, (I have 1000 minutes of daytime talking on my phone and I went over 200 in the month of November) you answered and helped me through it. For this I am eternally grateful. I've been through similar things before and talked your ear off... but this time I really couldn't have made it without you. When I got really sick all I wanted was for you to take care of me, and it worked! A weekend with you and I started to get better!

Mom, I don't know if you know you're my best friend. But you are! And I'm telling everyone on the internet so it's official. I can't wait for our girls trip in a month. We've never had one and I'm excited to take it! I think when God put us together in a family, he knew there'd only be a couple of us females, and it would bring us closer... I think it is! You're the one I call whenever I need to talk about anything good or bad. I hope it never changes.

I'm so glad that you forgave me for what happened to my personality when I was a teenager. I'd like to apologize for that, but even then was it really my fault? I was such a drama queen! Ok... we all know I still am sometimes!

Anyway mom I love you... always have, always will.

Love,
Your baby girl (you know... the only one you ever had!)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.