A random post about things.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

If your brain goes missing, are you ever able to find it again?

Reasons why I ask:
A) I seem to be turning into a dumb blonde. (Kind of pissed about this, and why do I have to be blonde too while this is happening? So typical...) My intellect/intelligence level has plummeted over the past 6 months for no apparent reason.
B) I never have been a really observant person, but lately I'm the annoying lady who stands in the middle of where everyone needs to walk, not knowing I'm blocking anyone, and then when I finally move, I step on someone's foot. (Boyfriend hates this, and is always pulling me out of the way.)
C) I've turned into that obnoxious person who can't see anything anyone's telling me to look at so I miss all the good random happenings.
D) I might be becoming the Blitz.

Someone help me before it gets worse! I don't want to be the BLITZ!

Also found this song by Sara Bareilles that I'd never heard before (shocking, I know!). I love the lyrics. I've been kind of negative about myself lately, and it's really dumb because I know better. This song reminded me of all the stuff I have been preachy about before. We gotta love ourselves ya big buncha crazy females! :)



Also, my favorite quote to end the post:
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.- Ralph Waldo Emerson


4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I seem to be already since I have to miss Lauren's Party!

      Delete
  2. Well, right after you moved out I did this really cool trick which resulted in a top hat landing on a cooked turkey! Which is weird, since I had neither a top hat nor a cooked turkey at the time... That could put you in Blitz territory. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! i didn't know you had a blog!

    and regardless of whatever you're becoming (which, i don't think, is a dumb blonde), you're still missed in provo. :)

    also, that emerson quote is one of my VERY FAVORITE. it's hanging above my bed.

    thanks for reminding me to actually pay attention to it tonight....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.