Wanna fight?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have decided that a certain guy I know has to be the biggest idiot ever. He's been trying to get me to go out with him for let's see, 2 years? Everytime he asks me out or talks to me for that matter, he tries to tell me how sexy he is, or how much I'm going to like making out with him, or how he loves bodies, bodies are awesome, and can do really cool things *wink*wink*. How he'll make his wife really happy sexually. Always referencing sexual stuff. News flash buddy, if it hasn't happened yet, it ain't happening, ESPECIALLY the way you push at it. I'm going to give him some advice, but he's probably too retarded to take it from me.

1. If a girl gets offended by something you're doing, and you haven't yet gone on a first date with her... pay attention, she's showing you how she expects to be treated. If you want to go anywhere with her you're going to have to change your behavior.

2. If you want a classy girl to kiss you, you've got to be interested in her, what she does, have fun with her, be her friend. You'll know if she wants more. She won't give it to you until she does... unless she's just desperate for some action. But then again, who wants a desperate girl?

3. Do you really not have anything better to talk about than how hot you think you are, and how I should jump your bones? Seriously.

4. Grow up.

5. You're only mad at me because I called you out on your behavior. If you were really being misinterpreted, you'd apologize and stop, but instead you tell me I'm lame and that I have no sense of humor. Wow. You're awesome, you really got me with that one. :o)

GRRRRRRRR!

3 comments

  1. I love this post its so funny... boys can be so dumb! It sounds like you are doing good and that your are happy! I am so lonely for my girlfriends I miss everyone so much and I ca't wait for falisha to get her blog going I just want to see her belly and that new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Sounds all too familiar I'm afraid! There are plenty of lame guys out there! But there are a few good ones, you'll find one... I did :) Boy how glad I am to be out of that scene. Although, I did get asked out the other day by a guy in my class. Keep in mind there are 10 people in that class, I've talked about my fiance in that class, and I'm wearing a diamond ring on my left ring finger... hmmm even if I wasn't engaged he is too dumb to be dating material. haha. Luv ya cuz, I'm glad things are going good for you! I love watching for updates on your blog! Goodness, this is a long comment... it could be a post in and of itself! See ya! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Who wants a desperate girl?"

    NOBODY wants a desperate girl! Thank you Lana! Couldn't have said it more beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.