Darron, Shauny, and I went to see the movie Prom Night. And we were the only ones in the theater! It was way fun. Shauny got really scared and thought Darron looked like the killer from the movie. It was hilarious! Their wedding turned out great on Friday, and Shauny looked amazing! I knew she would, she's so pretty. It was in the San Diego temple. My favorite one! It is such a beautiful temple.
Then Saturday I went to the beach again with her family and she was off to her honeymoon in Cancun with Darron! How fun! Saturday was a great day at the beach, only something went wrong with my sunscreen and I got a really severe sunburn everywhere I put it! It looks pretty funny with all the crazy lines. There's even the shape of a playboy bunny on my upper back. It's really strange! Apparently I don't know how to rub it in evenly. Also, I guess sunscreen can separate and go bad. I didn't know so I pretty much turned my back and legs into an oily bullseye for the sun! It's finally starting to feel better, and I'm going to be tan, so I guess there's something positive from it! haha! I'm just waiting for my peeling to start. Peeling is so gross! Here are some pictures from the trip.
The Wedding Pictures:
The Other Stuff!



I went to the beach at san clemente over the weekend, too...must've missed each other! Glad you enjoyed your trip.
ReplyDeleteahh man, i wanna go there! im afraid its only going to be a dream of mine to leave on the sunny beach somewhere... donavon wants 500 miles from no where country w/ horses and cows... bleh. that beach is so pretty!!!
ReplyDelete