I love new music.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's hard to complain when I spent last night at Velour listening to local music that has some serious talent behind it and then I wake up today to one of the most beautiful days of the fall, and it's almost Halloween. I'd hate to jinx it, but I can't believe the weather is so amazing! I'm sitting here finishing up a paper for school and my window is open and I'm guessing it's almost 70 degrees outside. I love crazy random weather like this.

Here's a video from one of the bands last night. RuRu. I got his CD for free at the show last night and I've been listening to it all morning. This isn't video from last night but it was just like this...

1 comment

  1. If you like new music then check out http://www.utahraves.com/showthread.php?t=11671. The song 55 min into the mix is my favorite track right now

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.