Indecisive.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The theme of my life lately is indecision. I have no idea when or where I want to go to grad school. I have no idea where I want to live after July. I have no idea whether I want to do a student loan for my last semester or try to scrape by for the next 3 months since I am having a hard time getting hired. I never have a hard time getting hired either so that's a little disenchanting. I have no idea if I should wear my black shirt with the white vest, or my white shirt with the black vest. (I think you get the point!) I have a lot of decisions to make in the next couple of months. Please forgive me for not writing much lately and just posting music videos. I've been extra busy getting ready for finals with 6 classes!

Other than that things are the norm around here. The weather says it's supposed to be 70 and sunny most of next week. I'm very happy about that! My skin might be so white it's turning see-through!

On another great note, I just picked up my tickets for my family to come to my graduation. I'm pretty excited. I can't believe it's here in 2 weeks. I know it's not REAL since I have school til June. But seriously, it's here! I'm so excited and can't stop feeling great when I think about it!

Oh also, the whether decided to be indecisive too.

April 16.














April 18.














One last thing. I went to the Hare Krishna temple celebration for the Festival of Colors at the end of march. Here is a lovely picture representing the reason why if you see me, there's still a swatch of pink in my hair. No, I'm not reverting to my skater girl days (although I still can if you guys miss her!) I just can't get the pink out!

1 comment

  1. thats so exciting you are about to graduate! woohoo! good work! doesnt it feel awesome to be (almost) done!?! congrats! no one wanted to come to my graduation so i never did it. Donavon was going to be away at training and my family didnt want to come down. totally lame. whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.