- That no matter how smart you are, you can still break your pinky toe by accidentally kicking the couch.
- That my girlfriends are all awesome athletes, and then there's me.
- That my mom was right, I love being able to play the piano. It relieves my stress.
- That making it to 25, unmarried in Provo is probably my greatest accomplishment and I'm so proud of myself right now!
- That any Popsicle flavor mixed with pomegranate will taste delicious.
- That even girls that are thin and flat chested can still be sexually harassed in job interviews.
- That I don't function normally without employment.
- That even though I haven't lived with a cat for years now, I still miss being woken up by my family's cat walking on my legs while I'm in bed.
- That some of the best friends I've ever had came into my life when I needed them most.
- That I will never ever ever stop loving music. It is so important to my life.
- That you can get the flu in June.
- That every guy I've ever been jilted by will eventually feel sorry and apologize for being an idiot to me when we were dating.
- That I will always be happy after I eat a mango mantra smoothie from Jamba Juice.
- That I can do things I never think I can. The only times I've failed is when I didn't try.
- That you can still love someone you're VERY VERY mad at, and hope they are ok.
- That I am a sucker for guys who can be dorks.
- That I will always feel better when a kid smiles at me no matter how my day went.
- That I can talk to nearly anyone.
- And finally.... That I will never stop hating spiders. EVER. EVER!!!!!!
Things I've learned.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
I've learned a few things throughout my life, and here are some of them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

at this rate you will be a wise, wise woman by the time you're 80!
ReplyDeleteahhh the things that life experiences teach us. :)
ReplyDelete