Some good things.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So last week this happened.
HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME HE'S HOME!!!!

Oh and he's the luckiest guy ever because I brought him flowers at the airport. How many guys can say their girl gave them flowers?

Also, tonight I discovered one of my very favorite Christmas songs on Spotify, redone by one of my newer favorite bands (I discovered the band a few years ago). I know Halloween hasn't happened yet, but that's ok, I don't love the holiday. I'm excited for the holiday season coming up in November and December. Besides the 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite holidays!  Here it is, before Halloween, because I hate horror films, and I love Zoey Deschanel. So eat that in your trick or treat basket! :)

She & Him - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.