Attack of the cute.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

So today I accidentally worked 10.5 hours on purpose at a 9-5 job. Stuff's gone crazy. I got a lot done though. By the time I made the 30 mile drive back to my home, I decided I just needed to lay in bed and vegetate... you know, lay like broccoli. But there was stuff I had to do at home first! So now it's finally lay in bed time. YAY!

For the first time ALL day, I'm relaxing. And let me tell you, it's wonderful. Nothing helps me unwind at the end of a crapstorm day like a good laugh and some vegetizing (is that even a word? ...it is now.)

This is what I found waiting for me on Facebook when I logged in. SO FUNNY! Kids really are some of the funniest creatures on this planet.

Enjoy.




I LOVE the line about her itchy hips. I wish I could see them telling this story.

Goodnight everyone! 

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.