![]() |
| I feel like this donkey. |
(no we're not on drugs... but I know we wish we were with how much we have to do lately just to stay afloat. This is just how our jobs feel at the moment.)
It's pretty crazy, just as we get done with something... and clean our desks off of the 500 kabillion contracts/folders/post-its... 5 minutes later it looks like a tornado hit. We're hanging in there, but this week has not been my favorite.
Aside from all that chaos, I then leave work and spend an hour on the phone with my mom discussing wedding stuff, 30 minutes with Justin doing the same thing, or an hour on the phone with a car insurance company trying to get them to claim liability for the accident one of their "policy holders" caused. I've been trying to get them to claim liability since early July. But... what can I expect? The people who hit me had falsified insurance cards, and an expired driver's license (lucky woman didn't even get a ticket, and I got a damaged car and a month of frustration so far). After a month of yelling at the insurance people to figure something out since their policy holder won't answer the phone/emails/letters they sent, Justin finds out the guy DOES exist... he's just been home in Chile for a month and a half... and the people that hit me are related to him and use his policy (*cough* illegal *cough*). Hopefully this gets resolved this week.
WHAT.
A.
MESS.
Then... after that's done, I either take care of wedding stuff by myself (or with Justin) until I decide I need to go to bed.
Just when I thought it was safe to finally take 5 minutes to myself for the first time this week.... I get texts from my boss on a Saturday morning about stuff I can't fix on a Saturday.
It's officially time to crank up the loud music, ignore my cell phone and play around. (Or go check out florists since I am getting married a month out and still don't have flowers ordered or anything... AND THEN PLAY TIME IS HAPPENING!)
This song will be the first one I turn up really loud. Found it on Spotify this week... and put it on repeat. Then I created a station based on it. Because it made me feel energy which I desperately needed!
What about you? What do you do to deal with chaos?


Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.