My ward went boating today at Deer Creek Reservoir. I was worried it would be stormy all day but the clouds opened this morning and it was beautiful all day. I thought I'd finally get a chance to try wakeboarding, but when it was my turn, the water was so choppy that there were whitecaps. The boys said I wouldn't be able to learn in water like that so I tried tubing instead! That was SO fun, but also crazy! We bounced all over the place. I flew off the tube a couple times, and trying to get back on was ridiculous. I had no idea tubing could wear you out so bad. I had the hardest time pulling myself up on the tube. I definitely need to start lifting weights more. All in all it was such a great day! I'm happily exhausted.
We had no idea what we were in for on the tube. I fell off! Lana, Chelsea, Megan Megan, Lana, Chelsea Lance Lance doing a crazy flip. My attempt at looking cool gone horribly wrong.
Oh I love boating on Deer Creek, I am so jealous... I am glad you had fun!!
ReplyDelete