What have I been up to lately? Well, after the John Mayer concert my summer pretty much peaked. I've just been finishing my summer semester, working everyday, enjoying the summer sun as much as I have time to, and I bought the new book in the Twilight Series "Breaking Dawn" and have been reading that. Yeah yeah, what girl isn't? I don't care! I jumped on the bandwagon last year, and I'm not ashamed!
I just took my final yesterday so I've got 3 weeks of no school til fall... (Don't remind me.) YES! I'm also going boating this weekend. I've only been a few times, and never got towed on skis. We'll see what happens this Saturday! If I get a black eye from smacking the water too hard, I'll take pictures for you to see! I'm so excited though. It's going to be fun! If I had it my way though, I'd spend the next 3 weeks cruising on a Vespa around the Greek Isles, and waking up every morning in one of those pure white hillside apartments to the smell and sounds of the ocean. Sighhhhh... I can only dream.
Countdown to graduation : 12 months of pure school madness.
I'm taking a full load each semester starting in August, and working full time as well. (My classes are even on Saturday mornings!) Pray for me. You better also come say goodbye around August 27. You may not see me again until August 2009. Oh the glorious price of my education! Sometimes I'm tempted to take all my tuition savings, my credit cards, and my bank accounts and take off for 6 months and travel the world. Saying it out loud makes it that much more appealing, somebody better stop me before I disappear into Europe! Wait... DON'T stop me...
Enjoy these pictures I found of the Greek Isles. I might just take off, it sounds like heaven.

Well all I can say is I hope you have enough money to take me with you cause there is no way I'm missin out on that!!!
ReplyDeleteWow Lana, busy life! Mine isnt nearly as streesful as yours sounds, but i would gladly go on a vacation with you so dont go without me :)
ReplyDeleteHey there :),
ReplyDeleteI have always dreamt of the greek isles.. save now for it while your young & also get those degrees behind you now, when you ar older like me, it will be harder to do. I have two girls 21 & 23 who are where you are now & I tell them the same. Love your playlist. Best of luck with your future, Lisa x