STATE FAIR!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our state fair is the best state fair...

This last weekend I went to the Utah State Fair with some friends (Skyler, Megan, Brian) and had a great time! The weather was great, the funnel cake was great, and the livestock was great! haha!

It took me back to my childhood in Parowan... almost! We don't have livestock shows in our fair. But... we did have cows and tractors when I was growing up, and we still do! (I think?) I haven't been to our farms in forever.

Here's some lovely pictures from the fair:


The big tan cow is named Big Red. He weighed almost 3,000 lbs. and stood 6 feet tall at his shoulders! He's a big boy! There's also a puffball chicken. I can't rememb er what kind of chicken but you can barely see his face! There was also a chicken fight going on between the cages. Poor things, they put 2 roosters next to each other and they weren't happy about it! They kept
trying to fight but there was a cage wall between them. Megan was about ready to free them so we had to move on.

























These two little goats had a sign that said "Don't touch our faces, we pee on them! It's a boy thing!" It was pretty funny!












This guy with the huge long horns is a pack goat. He was cool to see. I've decided I'm an animal lover. I wanted to touch every single animal in there. Good thing my friends didn't let me!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.