After the zoo we decided to go watch the Joseph Smith movie since the two guys hadn't seen it. I absolutely love this movie. Both guys cried alot! I knew they would. It's an amazingly spiritual story, and the way it is made is very moving. We had to wait a little bit for the movie to start so we walked around Temple Square for a bit. We sat up in the room with the Christus for a while, and listened to the recording in a few different languages. It's such a powerful atmosphere I hate leaving it. The movie was great though so I'm glad we left. I think that's the 3rd time I've seen the movie now! I recommend it to everyone. After the movie we went to the Pie restaurant and ate dinner, and then came home. Definitely a fun day!
Here's some pictures to enjoy:
Zane was asleep after 5 minutes in the car. Someone was REALLY excited to go to the zoo! :o)
Riding the carousel.
Brandon talking to his giraffe on the carousel.
The squirrel and I are touching hands. His little paw was so cute! He kept it there for the picture. If you look close you can see it!
Brandon hatching.
Brandon and Zane hatching. Who knew there were twins in an egg!
Elephant!
I love Giraffes.
I love monkeys too. They are hilarious!
Train Ride!
Some temple shots I took.
Look at the sky!

That looks like a really fun day. You're so beautiful! Very photogenic too. I experienced the same disappointment when I went to Hogle Zoo-- no lions! Oh well, it's still a fun place.
ReplyDelete