Last night she sent me a post on her blog, which I hope she doesn't mind me linking to. CLICK HERE. She sent me a bunch of pictures she and her husband found while exploring that all have my name. I was excited when I visited Rome and Florence last December to see that most of the clothes and hats were made out of "Lana". In Italian my name means wool, but I guess there's also a place where people in Italy have dedicated everything to me. Don't believe me? Check out her blog!
I always knew a part of me belonged in Italy. Even if I stuck out like a sore thumb in my red coat with blonde hair. For those of you who have been to Italy in the winter, how many people wear colors? HOWEVER MANY AMERICAN TOURISTS ARE THERE... haha! I'm just grateful for the awesome street market in Florence, where I bought my favorite coat. 25 Euros for a black wool dress coat that is warmer than any I found at Nordy's. It felt so much better to not be stared at so much. I miss Italy so badly.I also miss you Cherie and Mark!!! I'm so glad you're having a blast in my favorite country. Thank you for taking time out of your time together to think of me. I clicked on all the pics and I'm saving them. I love you both!
Ciao Bellas. Mi piace e manca l'Italia.

ha! I love this! I'm glad you liked the post and I am going to miss you so much too! Already am!
ReplyDelete