L is for...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

...how much of a lesbian crush I have on her!!!! HAHA! Just kidding... but seriously, I love her. When she first released the song "Gonna Get Over You" a few weeks before her album came out last year, I rocked out to it over and over and over.................... and over.

I had just found out someone was getting married that I was still angry at for breaking my heart not too long before that, and I was just about over all of it when the wedding news fueled some emotions again that I thought I'd gotten rid of (that one took me WAAAAAY too long to get over, I'm sorry to admit).

Aaaaaanyway, this song comes out, and it just has the awesome upbeat dancey vibe to it, and I couldn't help but let go of all the crap/feelings/drama, and just dance around whenever I turned it on. So I played it a million times as loud as I could, memorized all the lyrics, and sung my heart out to it in my car.

And it worked.

I got over the idiot, and bought tickets to her concert in SLC as soon as they came out, loved every minute of the concert, and then what else happened? Oh yeah... I fell for this guy last year. This awesome, wonderful guy who is 1,000 percent better than all the other dummies. I can't wait for the next few weeks to pass so he'll finally be home!


Here's the video to this awesome song "Gonna get over you" by Sara Bareilles. I love her. She's such a babe in this video, and I wish when I danced around to this song I found my own greaser gang, I was just dancing around a messy room...oh well, it worked anyway!

2 comments

  1. How much do you love the end where she's being such a dork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! The end reminds me Lana actually!!! I could totally see her doing that without any caution. "please leave the store you are making the other customers feel awkward" hahaha. I have a story about something she did when she was in Mississippi with me.........maybe I will start a blog tomorrow and use it as my first post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.