Sweet jazzy piano music.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Often I feel like I'm in the wrong decade for the style of music I love. This Norah Jones rendition of an Elvis song is exactly my mood this evening. Bluesy with soul. This type of music actually makes me excited. Excited about what? The fact that not all music is turning to Kesha (headache inducing).  And I can never get tired of an amazing bluesy/jazzy piano player. If only I could become as fantastic at the piano as she is in this song.  This song gives me an intense urge to start snapping (one of my more nerdier habits) and it makes me wish I could perform this song one day.

Which means I'd have to learn to sing like this, and play the piano like this.

For now I'll just crank it up and sing to my mirror with the best sultriness I can muster...and try not to crack myself up.

Let me know what you think of it!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.