And the survey says...
I got bored and someone had this on their Facebook page and I decided to copy them, because I am a little out of sorts (in a fantastic way) lately.
-1* Where was your profile pic taken?
Pensacola Beach, FL. We snagged a random hotel's umbrella and lounger.
-2* Your relationship status?
Engaged!!!!! as of Friday the 13th!
-3* Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yep... some people just have to be cut loose. But I always care about people even afterward.
-4* What is your current mood?
Currently... content. Woke up too early and now I'm counting down until the last possible minute before I have to get out of bed for work.
-5* How old is your youngest sibling?
Why do you want to know? Are you going to hunt my family down for ransom?
-6* Where do you wish you were right now?
A lovely cabin in the Redwood National Forest.
-7* Have a crazy side?
I'm female. Need I say more?
-8* Ever had a near death experience?
A few, actually. For one of them, let's just say, when someone spills an oily substance all over your new car's interior while you're driving near a cliff... it's best not to try to find paper towels or napkins until you're NOT near the cliff. Someone was watching out for me and the passengers of my car that day. I looked up with just enough time to keep us on the road instead of in a ravine.
-9* Something you do a lot?
Work and sleep. I do 8 hours of each one every day.
10* Angry at anyone?
Nope. I don't hold grudges for too long. I don't want to end up like people in horror films coming back to kill happy people after I die.
-11* What’s stopping you from going for the person you like?
2 months and then we'll be married... so nothing but 2 months at the moment!
-12* When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. Being engaged is bringing out the crazy in me already.
-13* What are you really good at?
Dad-style jokes. Cooking. Sewing. Sight reading sheet music for the piano. My job. Watching horribly cheesy shows on Hulu.
-14* What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
For the most part? Nothing.
-15* What were you doing yesterday at 10:00 am?
Sitting at my desk at work, reading event contracts, trying not to go cross-eyed.
-16* Do you prefer light or dark hair on the opposite sex?
I just prefer a good head of hair. No color preference.
-17* Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Justino Bandito
-18* anyone you like?
I tend to get along well with most people. So I like a lot of people. If you mean the 7th grade version of Like... then the answer is obvious. JUSTIN... since I'm gonna marry the crap out of him.
-19* What are you doing right now?
Gee, I don't know. Maybe FILLING OUT A QUIZ!!! Durrrr....
-20* Who do you trust 100% right now?
Facebook, Google, Any Wikipedia page out there. Also anyone who says, "So I heard somewhere that..." or they quote statistics.
-21* Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
At the store, where did you get yours?
-22* Heavy metal music?
Is heavy, and metal.
23* Who Was the last person you hugged?
Grandma P., several nieces, and my nephew.
-24* Is there anything you’re hiding from someone?
This is a retarded question. Everyone hides things from everyone, because certain people we only allow into certain levels of knowing us. We're only what we let people think we are.
-25* Who are you thinking of right now?
A contract that I need to read.
-26* What should you be doing right now?
Nothing, I'm on my lunch break now (I took a 5 hour break from this survey to go to work)
-27* What are you listening to?
Office Chatter
-28* You need new jeans. Quick where do you go?
F21. I like 'em cheap and skinny.
-29* Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My dad? I don't know. I don't get yelled at often. It was more of a lecture than a yell, I also rarely get lectures. Being engaged makes people think they can tell you what you need to do.
-30* Do you act differently around the person you like?
Only at first... I'm a little nervous when I start dating people.
31* What is your eye color?
I'll never tell.
-32* Who was the last person to make you laugh?
A coworker. Who told me about her armpits. Won't say who though. Privacy is important people!
-33* Who was the last person to make you angry?
Something work related. I have been stressed lately.
-34* Hello Kitty or Dora?
If you want your kid to be smart and bilingual, Dora. If you want your kid to be into weird stuff, Hello Kitty. (How on earth does this question have a real answer?)
-35* Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Blah. Why am I still doing this quiz?
-36* Hug anyone of opposite sex in past 24 hours?
See question 35.
37* One thing you want right now?
A sweet apartment for me and Justino.
-38* Will you fall in love in the next few months?
Can I fall MORE in love instead? And the answer is YES!
-39* What time is it right now?
11:52am. I took an early lunch.
-40* Are you worried about the future?
Nope. Excited!
-41* Are you happy with life right now?
Yes indeed.
-42* Are you currently jealous?
I'm rarely jealous. But a friend on facebook told the world about her awesome Italy trip and I envy her. I miss Italy.
43* Who's your best guy friend?
Justin.
-44* Do you forgive or forget?
Both
-45* What do you miss the most about elementary school?
RECESS! And art time, and kick ball, and my bike.
-46* Favorite Disney Channel show?
I used to love Gummy Bears. Is that ever on anymore? Was that even a DC show? HOW ABOUT KIDS INCORPORATED!?
-47* Stripes or polka dots?
See question 35.
-48* What are you looking forward to?
September and Friday. Both have cool things happening like a wedding, and a wedding dress.
-49* Does anyone like you?
TONS OF PEOPLE. I AM SO POPULAR.
-50* how much money is in your wallet right now?
$100k of Monopoly money. I'm a high roller, what can I say?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.