Oh hey... I forgot about you.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I want to write on here regularly, and get a million followers and become famous for my blog. But the truth is... I don't have much to say to this webpage lately. Things are going really well, and I am happy. For the first time in a long time, I'm content, and don't need to talk much about anything. Here is a new song I love. I've been listening to it for a few weeks now, and it's just really good when it's loud. I recommend listening to everything loud to decide if you like it.



Also, the only house you better burn down next week with your dumb fireworks had better be yours. It's WAY too dry for fireworks to be legal in Utah. I'd like to see a blue sky soon, but I have a feeling all we're going to get are more and more wildfires. Thanks idiots who shoot them off in dry grass.

Oh, also... this week I discovered what happens when you piss off some yellow jackets. They chase you and sting you a bunch. Thank goodness I only got a few. I found out I'm a little bit allergic to them. Yay! I'm all better now though. You can rest easy.

Monday is  coming too fast. I love long Summer weekends. It has been a long time since I had one. All I want to do lately is go here and do this.


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.