![]() |
| We're good lookin' kids. |
It was a blast and so was getting married. Our wedding day is kind of a blur to me, so I can't wait to get our photos back from the photographer!
We did NOT take as many pictures on the cruise as we should have, but we did take a lot of gorgeous ocean sunset photos. Having a balcony cabin was the best idea (Thanks Justin for being so awesome and booking us the best room on the ship!). We got lots of natural light. We were 8 levels up so the rocking motion didn't make us sick, it just made us sleep like we were dead.
Also we ate probably 7 meals a day. Shrimp, lobster tail, filet mignon, mongolian grill, deli food, fondue, sushi, fresh breakfast everyday, all the free room service, pizza and icecream you could eat. Justin even had frog legs, snails, and alligator! We both put on 5 lbs. It was SO WORTH IT!
We're currently waiting for our disposable water camera to get printed and then we'll have fun pictures of us snorkeling, parasailing and swimming in the ocean.
Until then, you just get a few awesome pictures from the boat.



I love this! It looks like you guys had a great time! :) Matt and I are both strong-willed like you guys and it works! I will say though that there were lots of growing pains the first year. You guys are awesome and are a great couple! :)
ReplyDelete