Here are some more pictures from the water camera we developed. For some reason they wouldn't stay rotated. I swear I'm not photo challenged. Normally I can get them to rotate just fine, guess they won't this time.
...And I'm too lazy to delete them and re-upload them! Justin took awesome photos of me snorkeling, and my photos of him are really awful. I feel bad! Guess I'll have to work on my water photography skills a little more!
The best part of this whole series of photos is, we were sunburned pretty bad, and we're so white you can't even tell that we're burned. Meh, who needs a tan right? Come on, we're mountain people. It's only tanning weather for like 3 months out of the year, in which we both work full time jobs during prime tanning hours of those 3 months. (I'm so spacey-brained I can't even tell if I'm making proper sentences.) My brain power loss that occurred during our engagement has not improved, it seems to be getting worse.
Enjoy the photos!
This post wouldn't be complete without a good song from a band I'm falling in love with. You may recognize them from the song "Little Talks".
Here's another of theirs called Mountain Sound by Of Monsters and Men
















Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.