Hey everyone... I sometimes contribute to the Embodyed blog (you know the one about bodies and self -esteem... totally worth checking out) and the simplest post caught my eye.
The title was "You don't have to be pretty", and the only thing written in the body was "you knew that right?" and it linked to the following blog post about pretty.
You must read it. Men seem to get this. Women seem to feel their life must be the total opposite. If you read anything today, read this. (Click the highlighted text). I can't believe how perfectly written this post is. I feel like it is the truth. Everything else the media and world tell you is a lie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really, really liked this post! I like to look pretty sometimes, but I also LOVE to spend most of my time at home in my yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt. Sometimes I feel guilty about that, but this was a good reminder that I don't owe being "pretty" to anyone! :)
ReplyDelete