Our house is a very fine house.

Sunday, September 15, 2013


So, a month and half later, here are pictures from our house! I find it only fitting that I post this on our 1 year anniversary of getting married!
We're quite a trio.

But!

Before I show you the pictures of our first home as homeowners, I thought I'd let you know the reason why my 1st year of marriage to Mr. Awesome has been the best experience of my life.

I never thought that my mom would get the cancer she has, or any cancer for that matter, but I don't think I could've carried on with life the way I did without him as my biggest support.  He spent many a hard night with me, cheering me up, and just making me feel loved. We didn't have an easy first year, but I wouldn't trade any of it for a second. I definitely love him more now than I did when we got married! It's crazy that it's been a year already, but I look forward to many more with him!



Now for the house pictures! We are still in the process of decorating and organizing a little bit so most of the walls are still bare. That just means I can buy cool art and fill up those bare walls!

The Kitchen:







The Office:

Before
My in-laws came and helped us paint the rooms.
They were an incredible help to us!



Panorama of After
Spare bedroom:

Before


Panorama of After

The Entryway and Living Room:


One of my favorite things that we own.
Close-up of Gallery Wall 
Panorama of Living Room
Master Bedroom:

Before
Trying to find the perfect thing to hang
above the bed!
My great-great-grandmother's chair.
Hallway:
Dream boards and music makers
The Yard:

The last owners left us beautiful flowers
Our very own backyard.


1 comment

  1. Bah!!! Lana, I love it! :) I love all the unique things you have. Someday we'll see it in person. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.