Favorite Artist of 2008 - Sara Bareilles

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I found Sara Bareilles this year back in the spring. And no matter how many life videos I watch of her I am constantly blown away at how amazingly talented she is. Her voice is amazingly crystal clear and she makes me want to become a singer (I will need lots of help!). Next time she's anywhere near Utah I'm going to go for sure. I need to see her live. She's so awesome!

I have posted this song on my blog a couple different times, but it never ceases to make my eyes get teary when I hear it. She's amazing, and this song is really powerful. Here is a new video I found of Gravity. It is actually just someone's crappy concert video and even here I was blown away yet again. Here is a link to a more clear and even more amazing version. It had disabled the embedding so I just have to paste the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IQZx1xvWUI&feature=related

Gravity



Here is another song of hers that I fell in love with.
Many the Miles.

1 comment

  1. I actually like it, thanks.

    The title gravity reminded me of an artist I was into for a while a couple years ago. A bit similar style(piano and vocals). She's also got a song called gravity.

    http://viennateng.com/listen/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.