Remember these days?

Friday, December 26, 2008

I've been at home for a couple days for Christmas and it's been so cold. Yesterday was a whiteout so we couldn't really leave the house. I decided to pull out the old family photo albums and scan a bunch of pictures since I don't have any. Here are some good ones I found. They are hilarious!


Lana loves chocolate ice cream!


Bryce and Lana

Bryce

Bryce is so cute!

Pay attention to Taylor's outfit. He was very stylish.

1986 - Taylor, Bryce, Lana
Halloween 1985

Taylor and Lana with Chicken Pox

Family Photo - 1989

Winter 1984/1985 - Lana


1 comment

  1. Hey Lana,
    I found your blog and just wanted to let you know that your pictures are so so cute. I love them. Who was that boy sitting by you at church last week? It was good seeing you. Hopefully you had a good holiday season!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.