Dear readers of my blog,I recently was told about a website called Free Rice.com. I was really interested to see if what I was told was true, so I checked it out myself. This website gives each of us with time to burn a way to help feed the starving. Every time you answer a fun trivia question right, you donate 10 grains of rice, and improve your knowledge.
Today alone I donated 2,500 grains just by answering grammar questions, geography questions, french language questions, and others. It actually is a fun way to help donate. Please check it out and see for yourself! The website even has a running total of how much has been donated. If this is legit, which I think it is, it's a really cool way to help! I've pasted the link into my side bar on my blog where all my other links are should you need the link sometime.
Please have fun and help!
Thanks,
Lana

Interesting. My question is...how long does it take to answer 250 questions?? ;)
ReplyDelete