This weekend was really fun. I went to the Valentine's date dance Friday with my friend Danny. We had to dress nice and we both looked great! The music was provided by a band of old men who played all sorts of music. We danced the cha cha, the tango, waltzes, and any other kind of dance we made up. (We were creative to make up for our lack of skill!)
Saturday Andrea threw a party at her house for Valentine's day and a friend's birthday. We helped her decorate cupcakes and cookies for the party and then danced the night away! Here are some pictures from the party. Sorry, I don't have any from Friday night.

Some of the girls from the party.

My friend Danny.

Ginene and me dancing.


Jaron and me.

Most of the weekend group.
Glad you had fun! I sounds like it was a blast!
ReplyDelete