The sad part of this is... I don't want to leave now. I've spent nearly 7 years (yes THAT long)saying I can't wait to graduate. All of the sudden I picture myself as this kid holding on to the playground monkey bars because she absolutely doesn't want to leave the park while her mom is tugging at her from the other side. (Strange, I know.)
It's funny how the only future goals I have at the moment include throwing myself a disco party for my 25th birthday (which is in a couple months!), figuring out how to get Lasik eye surgery, travel the world for 6 months, and to buy a pigmy elephant named Stampy, all while paying off my student loans and deciding what the heck I'm going to do with my life! (That last one is not really going to happen, unless you know where I can find a tiny elephant!)
I always assumed I'd feel ready to take on the world, and the only thing I want to do is take myself on a really long trip.
Oh and here's a cool picture of me. I make awesome faces sometimes.

yeah I am so glad for you! its a thoughtful face!
ReplyDelete