And now for something completely unoriginal...

Friday, March 27, 2009

In reference to my previous post, I deleted the first and only comment left by a reader.

Here it is:
I refuse to participate in lame pass-along blog activities. I challenge you to be original.
Apparently giving gifts to people is uncool and unoriginal. You're right about the unoriginal part, gift giving has been around for millenia, but I thought what the hey, kindness never gets old! I felt like doing something nice, and so I fully intend to. To this I simply say, You won't be included in my list of people to give something to, and I didn't really think you'd participate any way you scrooge.

I guess I never read the handbook on how to correctly do a blog, if anyone has that book can you send it to me? I'd love to learn how to stop being so unoriginal.

4 comments

  1. Wow...someone actually took the time to leave you a comment like that...talk about rude!

    People are so crazy about blogs and what should and shouldn't be on them its so lame! I say do whatever you want its your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some rotting eggs... wanna go for a drive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess....they left it under the name, Anonymous. Loser.

    I feel a little bit guilty, now because the word verification wants me to type the word unity. I'm just going to type jerk, and hope it works.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.