We've been together for 13 years now? Wow! Remember those awesome days at my house for lunch in high school, or in cheerleading when my sister couldn't do a cartwheel, and I was almost a toothless babe? I just want you to know I deeply admire your courage in life. You've always gone off on your own and tried for things that I'm too afraid to do. Things always worked out for you in the end, and I love that you can handle it without crying your eyes out like me! I've always wondered how people maintain their sanity when Lil Miss Emotions is over here crying over a commercial about abused pets.
Somehow you managed to check out of the dating scene early, everyone said it would be me first because I always have a boyfriend, but little did they know, I wasn't ready for it! I'm thinking Jess will be next and then I'll find some old rich man who is going to keel over any second, so I can go to grad school without any worries. Anyway I am so happy for you and who you've become. One of my wishes is to be able to be as determined, and as good a wife and mother as you are. Hopefully I can make it!
I still want to have our jam sessions on your new piano. I'm so jealous of your baby grand. Arnim is the best husband ever for that one! You can sing and I will play, and you can get mad because I suddenly have retarded hands when someone is singing. Not my fault, they control themselves at the piano.
Falisha I'm so glad that we never grew apart, even though sharing a room really drove us insane. We've had some awesome times together, and you still try to maintain our friendship even though you're busy with your family, and life gets crazy. I am so lucky to have you as a friend.
Love you,
Lans

Oh I love Faleeeshie tooo! Good note Lans
ReplyDeleteWow. Thanks Lana. I really appreciate your post. I really needed that today... I am so glad we are friends, and I love that even though are lives are in different places right now, we still meet up in the middle once in a while and it seems like we are as close as ever. Thanks for being such a great friend, and for making my day a whole lot better. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteHey Lana, This is Kelli Deets. Your old roommate. I just came along your blog and thought I would say hello. How have you been and what have you been up to?
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet tribute Lana! I totally agree-- Falisha's a wonderful person. You're pretty admirable too. :)
ReplyDelete