Let me hold your crown, babe.

Monday, September 27, 2010

I know, I know, what's with the sudden influx of posts after a year of ALMOST silence with little intermittent lame posts? And what's with all the emotions behind them?

Well, I took a break. And here I am with lots to say, and not really caring who reads it other than I want you to read it and gain insight into the vast weird/lovely/amazingness that is my mind at the moment.

As many of you who know me know... I'm not a lesbian. But if I were, Sara Bareilles would be the object of my affection. Haha just kidding, but I really do love her. She is one of my absolute favorite artists, and her new cd is no disappointment.

The song I'm posting is her newest single called King of Anything. And to be completely open and emo, I'm dedicating this to all the possible suitors in my past who thought they knew everything, or that their way was right and made it a point to be idiots, and tell me what I should do whenever they wanted to.

Ok that was kind of grossly emo, but we all get that way so... I know you'll forgive me. Ever since this song came out I've danced like no one is watching whenever I hear it, and I've pretty much memorized these lyrics as my new anthem. Oh how I love pissed off girl music and all its feminist glory!!!!

Oh and my older brother is going to roll his eyes at this one too. He hated my last post. Oh well... he still loves me, and what are little sisters for other than to be completely grossly female?

Enjoy. I know you will.

4 comments

  1. I'm gonna have to post anonymously...because I actually did like that song. You will NEVER know who this is! Ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song. Everytime it comes on my iPod I sing along and can't stop my hands from clapping to the beat...she is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her too, and I love this song! A little secret: I always tell James "who died and made you the king of anything" haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - I LOVE this song too. I was actually introduced to it by Matt. He loves it too... don't tell him I told you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.