
So........... I'm running. Yes, it's the truth. I've gone running 3 times a week for 3 weeks now. That is 8 more times than I've ever been on a consistent basis before. Thanks! I know it's amazing right?
The best part? I don't hate it yet. The worst part... when I'm tired and don't want to go. LIKE RIGHT.... NOW!
Oh and I did something you're all going to think I'm crazy for. Don't worry, I know I am. I let my grandparents give my number to a guy they know. Don't worry I stalked him on facebook, and yep, I couldn't tell anything about him. Oh well... what is life without a little risk? Even if I don't really care about meeting new guys that much right now. (The weird part is, now that I don't care, they just keep on comin'...) What if I just want to have fun without the drama they tend to cause for like... 7 years? Is that too long to wait to start meeting guys again? Are you sure it is?
My stepdad gave my number to a guy once. He turned out to be really attractive. We didn't end up dating, but at least I can tell my stepdad knows what a good looking guy looks like! (I think some people's parents forget how important it is to think your boyfriend is good looking.)
In other news, I got my very first passport photos taken this week. And you guessed it. They are totally the most beautiful mugshots any person has ever had taken! What is with the "if you smile NO TEETH" rule?! I like smiling with teeth. Otherwise I look really mad. If I smile at you with no teeth showing, I'm either faking it, or I'm pissed and about to unleash. The good news is... I rarely do the 2nd version of this. I don't get that way much.
The bad news is... I need to eat something before I run, and I wish I had a chef. I'm craving fresh caught crab. Mmmmmmm.......

I'm telling you, the second you stop caring they (men) start coming without you even trying. I dated a guy prior to Donavon for quite awhile. He really messed with me and I just emotionally couldnt handle men for awhile. I stopped dating in January of 2006 and promised myself I wouldnt date at all. I finished up the semester, went home for the summer and just hung out with friends. Who introduced me to another friend who was such a great guy and was so sad that this other dude had ruined it for all the good guys and I guess mentored me? If thats what you want to call it. We didnt date, he just showed me not all guys are d-bags. Went back to school and met Donavon in October 2006. Even when I met Donavon he had his work cut out for him because I was sure he was a d-bag like all the others. I swear though the second you stop caring about getting a bf or getting married etc, life gets better. PS-I saw you werent on our blog list and added you, but I dont think I have your right email...
ReplyDelete