Mine... I wish.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Went to the movie Easy A for the second time tonight. Laughed my butt off, wished I had her red hair, and fell in love again, even though I've been in love since John Tucker Must Die.

I would be eternally grateful if God could fill Provo up with guys that look like him, act like him in his movie roles, and if they would show up at my door with flowers and say... "Lana, I'm pretty sure you're the girl for me. I'm content with letting you figure out if I'm right for you, and I'll even continue to date you while you figure this out, without being pushy or anything. I'll just be here, and be manly, and amazing. " Then he can hand me the flowers, and we'll ride off into the sunset in his car, singing, "don't you forget about me..." from the Breakfast club.

A girl can dream can't she?


1 comment

  1. Your brother's eyes rolled so hard they fell out of his head and bounced under the table. It took like 15 minutes to find them because well, I couldn't see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.