So... this turned out better than I thought. Who knew drawing a beard on half my face with my eyeliner would be so fun!?

Sometimes Halloween is really fun, despite the fact that I hate forced party holidays where you end up spending half your time in the car searching for the next best party, only to get there start dancing and have your friends be like, "Hey let's go check out party #335 for the evening!". Usually at this point I start thinking about ditching them and going to get some late night Del Taco and watch a movie. I'm not really a party hopper, I find it aggravating. I just want to stay somewhere and make the most of it! (Applies to my life as well...)
I feel the same way about New Year's, and Valentine's Day too.
But to go back to the picture... apparently this picture really bothers some people. I just find it hilarious, and I also find it hilarious that it actually bothers people.
I'm also really liking the shape of my lips in the red lipstick. Maybe I'll start wearing it regularly...

I am obsessed with your costume. It's amazing. If I cover the right side of your face with my finger, you really look like a man.
ReplyDeleteFreaky. The moustache side looks like a really young Bryce.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete