I'm giving birth...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...to a dream of mine. No, I'm not really pregnant. But it scared you right? Just Kidding... that was a mean joke.

Anyway, a passion of mine has led to many ideas, and many negative internal comments telling me to not waste my time. But here we go people. I'm starting to hatch this baby idea, and see if it will grow into the dinosaur of greatness that I see it as in my head.

The only problem with this is, I'm terrified that this dream I've had for over a year now will crumble into nothing, and reality will show that my dream is no longer possible.

I feel strangely vulnerable, so much so that I won't tell you what my dream is yet. Not until I have completed a tiny section of it.

In other news on the awesome front... I'm going to Rome & Florence, Italy and Paris, France in 32 days! And I just want you to know that I'm freaking out with excitement, anxiety, and curiosity of the unknown. I've always wanted to do this, and refuse to let anything stand in my way. Including my own stupid travel anxieties. Yep... I have those. I was talking to a friend recently about my trip and she said, "Awesome Lana! This is so out of your character!"

The comment at first stung a little, because I envy the fearless people in this world, who either face everything as if it is not scary, or they really aren't scared. I always have wanted to be like them. But then I realized something... she was telling me I'm just like those people I wanted to be, because I'm doing something that scares me.

Life is good. I feel so lucky, and for the first time in my life... I have patience.

It's amazing what time will do for you, if you let it.

1 comment

  1. I am so excited! And you are braver than you think missy! LOVE LOVE you tons!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.