So... someone sent me a link to this blog tonight, and after starting to read this post -- Dogs Don't Understand Basic Concepts -- I laugh/cried for 10 minutes by myself. The pictures that did me in were the cartoons of the dog thinking about shapes, numbers, bees, and the color blue. And then to add on to that, it's the puking sequence cartoon. The final straw on the camel's back was the rainbow dog photo. I couldn't scroll down, because I couldn't contain myself I was laughing so hard! I just had to go wash my face because it was covered in makeup streaks since I couldn't calm down from laughing. I couldn't breathe, I had tears coming out of my eyes, and it felt great. Not sure why it was so funny to me but I don't even care... it was fantastic.I haven't laughed like that in probably a couple of years.
The coolest/weirdest part of it was.... I was sitting here all by myself on my bed. I'm pretty sure my roommates think I'm a spaz for laughing so hard alone in my room at 11 pm, while they try to go to sleep. Oh well... at least I'm not yelling at everyone I know on the phone all day like SOMEONE I know. Laughter is a good sleep interrupting sound, yelling F bombs is NOT. And neither is clearing your throat like a small yapping dog.
Oh and... maybe there's still time to make me eat these words but -- WORST SNOW STORM IN 7 YEARS MY EYE! I think there's a light dusting of snow on the roofs in my neighborhood, and the ground is wet. I'm so glad we were kept in suspense all day for a HUGE DEADLY MONSTER HEADING OUR WAY TRYING TO KILL US WITH IT'S ICY DEATH GRIP! I'm actually relieved though. I hate feeling like I'm in a bumper cars track when I drive in the winter.
Anyway, goodnight. I feel so good after laughing. I want to do that again, someone make me laugh like that again tomorrow ok?

"Someone" sent you that link? SOMEONE??? Hrmph!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete