Um... something terrible has happened.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I have a wrinkle.

I know, your jaw just hit the floor too, right?!

I can't even wrinkle my forehead, but STILL HAVE ONE by my mouth. I'm totally ok with getting old and having a wrinkly face. In fact I wish women were ok with having wrinkles once they are old, it should be a sign of wisdom and elderly beauty. Screw getting a facelift! Just brag about your grandkids! I love the old women I know personally. They have let themselves get old looking, and I appreciate that. Because I think our society should allow women to age. They deserve it after what kids do to you.

All this aside, I kind of thought my first wrinkle would come with my first gray hair, and probably at the same time as my first child wearing me out since we all know how much I love the sound of crying babies (I don't...). I hate the sound mostly because it breaks my heart, and also because it stresses me out. I'm sure when they're my kids I'll handle it much better, but since they're not, I can walk away from the sound and leave them with their mom. YES!

ANYWAY... back to the matter at hand. For years I've chewed my cheeks. To do this I have to bite the inside of my mouth by twisting my face to the side. Tons of people have this habit, and I love catching people doing the same weird thing to their face that I can't seem to stop doing with mine! But this move creases your face in the same spot every time, and if you've had this habit since you were a kid it's going to wrinkle eventually. Reminds me of that dumb saying, "Don't do that or your face will get stuck that way."

Bad news about that supposedly silly saying... IT'S RIGHT! Grrrr......

So... I bought my first legit wrinkle cream today. I say it's better to start using it now and prevent the wrinkles from coming, than start later in life when they are big huge rain gutters on my face. (That gave me a gross visual... bleh!)

I guess it's time to start aging gracefully!

I have a feeling I'm going to hear it from my family and friends that are older than I am. 10 bucks says they call me a crybaby!

1 comment

  1. Just a little tip for you: Fat people don't get wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.