"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."-Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope we can all remember to forgive ourselves of our blunders and absurdities.
And since I'm on such a positive kick, I'll post my favorite pick me up song. I've loved it since I was an awkward 17 year old getting knocked around by the emotional torment of high school. If I ever feel low or like I'm trudging along through the mud pits of life... this song always makes me feel awesome. Of course it must be loud, and must be danced to. That is the only rule.

I am printing that quote out and putting it on my mirror. I've never listened to the lyrics to that song but now I really love that song. I'm working on forgiving myself right now for some major things. I really needed these posts. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm so glad you liked it. It's been a favorite of mine since I found it. Totally reminds me I need to stop beating myself up and just shake off yesterday and have a good day today.
Delete