I friggin love bookstores. Not just because books are cool, or because I met my husband for our first date at one, or because books smell good. It's because you can find AWESOME stuff there to expand your mind!
WHO DOESN'T LOVE A GOOD MIND EXPANSION NOW AND THEN?!
The bookstore we went to had the classics for super cheap! And they are in... wait for it... HARDCOVER. Hell yes! Can I get an AMEN?! Hardcovers are my favorite type of covers.
Got this masterpiece tonight for under $7. Can't wait to read all 682 pages of the crazy stories the Grimms came up with.
Mr. Awesome and I love to go to book stores. He's getting all programmy lately in computers, so we got him a cool book to teach him those skills. I also got a book on how to become a better blogger. Let's see how well it teaches me!
Anyone have any good books to recommend for me? I love fiction, WW2, and DIY stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.