Lights & Music.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

When I got a random free South by Southwest album download I found this lovely little song called Lights and Music by the band Cut Copy. I hear they're from Australia. While this song is a dance beat and may be considered gay techno, kind of like the weird song from HelloGoodbye, this one is fun! I like it! This isn't the original video, but it's all I could find that would allow posting from it. Also I just noticed it was posted on one of my favorite blogs. So I guess great minds think alike. Enjoy.

1 comment

  1. It for sure is different....I kind of like it....probably the more I listened to it the more it would grow on me haha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.