Made in the 80's

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last night I went 80's dancing in Salt Lake with some girl friends. It was great fun! We dressed in our finest multi-colored spandex and ugly shirts, and danced the night away to great 80's music including Men Without Hats, The B-52's, New Order, and other awesome bands! We did have to spend a lot of the night pushing guys off the back of us, some guys think they are given free reign to dance dirty with us, but we weren't having it! We were there to dance and have fun, not to meet weirdos! Haha! Thanks to Andrea for getting us to Salt Lake in record time so that we got in for free. I've never seen a Toyota Corolla move that fast, especially with a car load of people. Whenever I have more than 2 people in my car I am pretty sure my axles are going to snap and my wheels will fall off and start rolling down the freeway. Oh my glorious 11 year old car. It is going to fall apart before it ever stops running.

The weekend before we had the ultimate Rock Band experience with my friends Garret, and Scott. And some people they know. It was quite the setup. Mic stands, surround sound, projector screen, and concert lighting. HAHA! It was great! I even mustered up the courage to sing to No Doubt and The B-52's. The best part about it was that the music was so loud I couldn't hear myself so who knows if I have my mother's talent or not!

Anyway, here are a few pre-dancing pictures. Another girl took tons from the actual club and I don't have those from her yet! Also there are some Rock Band pictures first.


Shredding some serious guitar.

The all girls band. Ginene on the mic, Andrea on drums and me on the guitar!

Roam if you want to! Roam around the world....

Lana and Andrea, oh and in the corner is Scott.

Pure excitement to play music! This picture is odd. Those are Andrea's hands but it doesn't look like it!

All girls band.

Before 80's dancing. We attempted to take serious pictures. I think we just look funny! (Lana and Andrea)

Oh yeah... Pink Spandex really made the night.

My completed outfit. I love how crazy my outfit is!

1 comment

  1. Glad to see you with a smile on your face. Looks like you girls had fun

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.