You know what's cool?

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mom and me on my wedding
day last fall.
You know what's cool?

Moms.

Why?

Because my mom has so much faith in me and my successes, and my life in general.

Today my mom told me the following story:
"I just remembered a dream I had about you the other day. I went to see you and Justin said you were meditating so I went up to your room and you were in the middle of your bedroom floor in the meditation pose. You were so calm and serene, I remember standing at the door and watching for a minute thinking 'she will be okay'It was only just a flash, but it left me with the best feeling about you."
Things have been a little rough for the past little while. Justin and I have both had our fair share of trials individually and together. It's kind of brought me down, and also I haven't felt healthy in months. I'm trying my hardest to not let everything get me down but sometimes life really gets to us, and I do what I've always done, I call my mom. She always makes me feel better, and reminds me things aren't as bad as they feel, and even if they are, they won't always be this way.  Her little story today did the same thing, it filled me with hope and a positive feeling. I really hope she doesn't mind my sharing of her story. I thought it was so great, I had to share it with all of you!

Moral of this story: Good moms always know what to say. I have one of those. Hoping for the best is better than dwelling on the awful.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.