A 9 year old's Christmas.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy first week of Summer! These super long days are my favorite. It isn't dark until 9:30 pm around here.  Isn't it the best time of year?

Since we're halfway to Christmas, I thought I'd celebrate by letting you read a story I wrote when I was 9. I was in 4th grade and we had to write a Christmas story, and then our teacher would compile them into a class book.

At this point in my life I was obviously deep into my crack addiction. You'll see just how bad it was after reading the story.  I was always one of the smarter kids in my classes, how on earth is THIS the story I wrote?





 What the???

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.