What a week!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Well, for those of you looking for an update on my mom, I have excellent news!

SHE IS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL!

Huntsman Cancer Center really knows how to take care of people. After 10 days in hospitals (and only 2 at the Huntsman center) she has been released and is slowly getting stronger with the help of home health nurses.

Thank you for all of your prayers, positive thoughts, and help. There are so many people who helped and spent time with my mom while she was there and during all of this crazy cancer stuff. You are angels that live on Earth and you have done so much for my mom and our family. I am so grateful for you.

If you are able, please continue your prayers and positive thoughts! She still has a long road to recovery back to normal but she is out of the woods for now.

I love simple victories in life!!! I am happy.

And exhausted.

This is my recuperate-from-stress weekend. I might work on my chair that I'm fixing up, or I might just lie here like a zombie and watch tv until my body decides it has recovered. The possibilities are endless!

Oh and today I bought this cute little succulent garden in a pot! It looks good with my paintings doesn't it? (Don't mind the long overdue need to dust. Dusting is not my hobby.)


Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.