Yard people these days...

Monday, June 10, 2013

I finished my day at work, ran home to pick up a few things, water my precious wildflower patch to keep it from cooking in the 90 degree mountain sun, and then I was going to rush off to a fun family barbecue/picnic... and came home to this:




Yesterday it was this:


WHY YARD PEOPLE, WHY?!!!!?!?!?

I am seriously pissed. I spent 2 months trying to grow those wildflowers and they kind of looked like a big pile of weeds but they were all covered in buds and in the next few days would've looked like this:

http://www.hamptons.com/gallery/article/16907c.jpg

I have been waiting 2 whole months. Patiently watering everyday, checking their growth from the tiny little seeds I dumped gently into the dirt, to teeny tiny seedlings, to the 14 inch tall plants they had become. I was a proud gardener yesterday. Happily posting the above collage to Instagram, just knowing I was going to brag about my amazing green thumb in a few days when all those pretty purple, orange and red blooms opened up. Yeah... NO.

Happy Monday yard people. Happy Monday everyone.

HAPPY.
FREAKING.
MONDAY.

GRRRRRR!

I feel like a combination of these two things now (tough to achieve, I know! It only happens when you uproot my precious flower beds while I'm at work!):

http://community.mom365.com/group/crybabyphotocontest2011

http://churchfun.com/images/wp/bear.jpg

1 comment

  1. Ugh... seriously? I'm so sorry! What a huge disappointment after all that work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Latest Instagrams

© The truth about blondes.... Design by FCD.